Sunday, August 19, 2012

Hi guys!

Long time no see.

This past month has been crazy. Decisions,  decisions. Some easy, some not. Summer finally came. The past few days have been in the high 80's/low 90's. I know, for some of you that's sweater weather, but for us up here in the PNW, we melt. Very few people have AC, so you can imagine how crowded the mall was. B&N has a Starbucks (man, I love blended strawberry lemonade) and I'll be if they sold ice cream, the line would be twice as long.

So, what have I been up to? Well, I made a new friend. More on that later. She is a sweetie and guess what-she has an online quilt shop, just fabric.

We've been packing, but took this past month off from that. I've filled my car with Azaleas (Home Depot had them for $3.30, so we bought alot. Took the truck down and got more and two trees. This doesn't include the $$$ trip to the local nursery. Note to self: don't wait until August again. Yes, the fun part of getting the house ready to sale, dressing up the yard. It is coming out so beautiful. I will be posting pictures soon.

I've been getting ready for the quilt show in February. I will probably do a mock set up once it really starts raining again so you can visit the booth. You won't believe some of the super fun new quilty items I've found!

Have you seen anything new lately? This is one corner of the booth from last February's show.

2 comments:

  1. I would enjoy doing a show with you. That would be fun. I love moving and I love working booths...all sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decisions are always tricky! At least for me! Good luck with yours. Getting ready for a quilt show must be fun :-)

    ReplyDelete