Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Do you Schnibble?

I must confess. I love little quilts. Why? Because I can get them done. I'm always making samples or doing charity stuff, I like love the little quilts. I've made a few, Mom has made one or more for me and a friend made one for me. Miss Rosie is one of my top 5 favorite pattern designers. She really hit the target with these. Plus, I adore charm packs.

So, Sherri at A Quilting Life and Sinta at the Pink Pincushion are doing another year of Schnibbles. So, I'm no longer a lurker, I'm a Schnibbler.
And, because I love my blog followers, I have a giveaway for you.

The January pattern is Full House and two charm packs of Primitive Gatherings. All you need to do is add a little background fabric.





Invite your friends. This is going to be fun!

I'll draw a name on Sunday night (around 6pm) so I can mail it on Monday!

I have other kits available in the shop. http://www.auntiepami.com/

3 comments:

  1. Great giveaway! I'm a follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I just adore those little houses and have wanted to tweek the pattern to make a table runner. Love it! And if I made two, wouldn't one make a great housewarming gift?

    ReplyDelete